- Import-Export-Sales Manager & Assistant to the Owner
- Assistant to the General Manager
- Sales Manager, Interim General Manager
- Leading positions in Marketing and Sales
Fully responsible of shop-in-shop systems for food and non food customers more than 1200 POS.
Successfully positioned shop-in-shop systems in leading European DIY stores with a basic assortment of clothing planned, executed and controlled all tasks from location search to shop opening.
Developed new collections together with the designers, found and integrated reliable suppliers and production factories all over the world, restructured sales processes.
- Internationally experienced Sales and General Management professional with very successful career on the fast track at leading production, wholesale & investment goods companies.
- Proven ability to enter new markets and set up a business from scratch including establishing and restructuring sales structures, organisation of trade fairs, acquiring customers plus turning them into key accounts, and recruiting and training personnel.
- Repeatedly improved performance of several employers dramatically and lastingly, undertook many int. business trips to production sites and business partners to ensure the required top-notch service and product quality.
- Finely honed management skills complemented by incisive strategic abilities and very good English language skills – thrive in team driven environments, highly motivated and success-driven self starter; willing and able to make the difference.
Languages: German, English
Basic: French, Spanish
Employment status: employed in Canmore AB, Canada
Permanent Resident to Canada since 1982