Anantara Announces Extension of ‘Stay with Peace of Mind’ Programme To Include MICE Facilities
May 24, 2020
As the world begins to reopen, and colleagues, families and friends start to reconnect and look to the future, Anantara announces the extension of its recently launched ‘Stay with Peace of Mind’ programme to include MICE facilities. To ensure guest and meeting delegate confidence, Anantara will be implementing stringent new health and hygiene measures, with enhanced levels of sanitation extending throughout the hotels’ meeting, events and conference spaces and focusing on wellbeing for guests and team members.
Beginning at Thailand’s flagship property, Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, the measures will be rolled out to all Anantara hotels and resorts globally. Preventative measures being introduced to safeguard guests and team members will include:
- Socially distant seating arrangements for all meetings and conferences
- Online pre-registration with QR code passes and assigned seating
- Individually sealed water bottles and glasses with covers
- Individual clickers and presentation material
- Coffee break refreshments and lunches in individual, sustainably packaged single use boxes
- Outdoor lunch and coffee break areas
- Physical distancing in bathrooms
- Meeting room sanitaiton after each event
- Air-conditioning and ventilation system sanitation on a daily basis
Health and hygiene measures throughout the hotel focus on guests’ wellbeing, with enhanced levels of sanitation. They include:
- Easy access to health stations with hygiene gel and wipes
- Temperature screenings at entrances
- Face masks and gloves worn by team members at all times and changed regularly
- Regular and thorough cleaning with special attention on high-touch areas, using disinfectants approved by the Environmental Protection Agency and electrostatic spray technology for full coverage
- Guidance on physical distancing in elevators and other public areas
- Ongoing training to ensure that team members are fully updated on sanitation requirements
As new science and technology evolves in helping to combat the proliferation of Covid-19, Anantara will be alert and responsive to continuously ensure the safety of guests and team members.
For more information on Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas, please visit anantara.com .
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/anantara/
Twitter and Instagram: @anantara_hotels
MICE-Contact is one of the most popular international leading Media and PR Magazine dedicated to the global meeting industry. The weekly "MICE-Business Travel News" is subscribed by more than 96,300 MICE executives, key buyers and journalists around the globe.
MICE-Contact cooperates closely with a number of organisations and we are represented at all major trade fairs around the globe and exclusively cover the newest trend and events. Our readership works and represents the business travel industry and appreciates our first-hand reporting which is editing by professional journalists. Our press distribution reaches thousands of travel professionals and hundreds of journalists from all over the world.
By: MC Media Group International Global Office Berlin | Editor-in-Chief Werner Kreis
Contact email: email@example.com