Join Us Next Week for All-New Collaboratory Webinars
Nov 05, 2020
GBTA Collaboratory 2020 continues next week with an all-new theme of Meetings & Events. This multi-week webinar series continues to provide the business travel industry with perspectives, best practices, expert insight, and actionable takeaways to address the issues facing our global industry. Webinars next week include:
- Virtual, In-Person, Hybrid: What’s Next for the Meetings Industry
- Beyond the Shift: Drivers of Long-Term Value in Virtual and Hybrid Events
- Event Operational Changes & Technology Strategies: A Buyer Discussion
- Strategically Sourcing (All Types of) Meetings
- Looking into the Crystal Ball: The Future of Face-to-Face Meetings & Events
Registration is now open for our Meetings & Events week.
Register Now >>
MICE-Contact is one of the most popular international leading Media and PR Magazine dedicated to the global meeting industry. The weekly "MICE-Business Travel News" is subscribed by more than 96,300 MICE executives, key buyers and journalists around the globe.
MICE-Contact cooperates closely with a number of organisations and we are represented at all major trade fairs around the globe and exclusively cover the newest trend and events. Our readership works and represents the business travel industry and appreciates our first-hand reporting which is editing by professional journalists. Our press distribution reaches thousands of travel professionals and hundreds of journalists from all over the world.
By: MC Media Group International Global Office Berlin | Editor-in-Chief Werner Kreis
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org