TCEB Situation Update Travel Advisory: COVID-19 virus on 12 September 2020 The extension of the Emergency Decree and the guidelines for domestic flight services
Sep 17, 2020
In reference of the Cabinet’s decision on 25 August 2020 to extend the nationwide enforcement of the Emergency Decree from 1 September until 30 September 2020, the Prime Minister has commanded the Emergency situation workforces and the Disease Control officers as follows;
1. The full operation of schools, education institutions, tutor schools shall be resumed with the strict execution of disease control guidelines stated by the government
2. Stadium and sport venues are allowed to host the sport events with spectators. The organisers must strictly follow the disease control guidelines stated by the government. The number of the spectators shall be limited:
- Outdoor venues with loud cheering noise are allowed to host up to 25% of the capacity but not exceeding 4,000 persons
- Outdoor venues without loud cheering noise are allowed to host up to 50% of the capacity but not exceeding 6,000 persons
- Indoor venues with loud cheering noise are allowed to host up to 15% of the capacity but not exceeding 1,000 persons
- Indoor venues without loud cheering noise are allowed to host up to 25% of the capacity but not exceeding 2,000 persons
3. Land and water transportation The vehicles can operate with full capacity and be strictly subjected to the laws and regulations under the supervision of related authorities and must follow the disease control guidelines stated by the government
This is effective from 1 September 2020 onwards.
Guidelines for Domestic Flight Services (Issue 3)
To allow flight operators operating in accordance with the disease control guidelines as stated by the government, the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand has announced the updated guidelines as follows;
1. Cancel the article 2 (5) of the announcement of CAAT: Guidelines for domestic flight services during the outbreak of COVID-19 dated April 26th, 2020
2. Flight operators may offer in-flight food, beverages, and souvenirs with the strict execution of disease control guidelines stated by the government
3. Passengers must always wear sanitary masks in the aircrafts except during consumption of food and beverages
MICE-Contact is one of the most popular international leading Media and PR Magazine dedicated to the global meeting industry. The weekly "MICE-Business Travel News" is subscribed by more than 96,300 MICE executives, key buyers and journalists around the globe.
MICE-Contact cooperates closely with a number of organisations and we are represented at all major trade fairs around the globe and exclusively cover the newest trend and events. Our readership works and represents the business travel industry and appreciates our first-hand reporting which is editing by professional journalists. Our press distribution reaches thousands of travel professionals and hundreds of journalists from all over the world.
By: MC Media Group International Global Office Berlin | Editor-in-Chief Werner Kreis
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org