Hilton Named a Top 10 World’s Best Workplace
Nov 06, 2017
Hilton was today named the highest ranked hospitality company on the list of the World's Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work®, joining a group of 25 elite global companies recognized for high-trust, high-performing workplace cultures in 2017.
This is the second consecutive year that Hilton's employees have placed the company's workplace culture among the world's best, increasing the ranking to 9 from 17 last year.
"Together with our more than 360,000 Team Members across the globe, we've built a truly special culture at Hilton that's all about exceptional hospitality," said Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton. "We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are committed to showing them this same hospitality by creating an environment where they can thrive and be at their best every day. From back-of-house, to front desk, to our corporate offices - our Team Members are the heart of our success, and I'm incredibly proud of each and every one of them."
Each year, Great Place to Work compiles the list based on global assessments, asking employees about their jobs, managers, coworkers, culture, opportunities for training and support for work/life balance. Hilton also ranked on 14 of Great Place to Work's country lists in the past year, including number one rankings in Italy, Peru, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
Hilton consistently seeks opportunities to invest in its Team Members to help them feel more resilient, focused and optimistic about their work. Several of its leading career opportunities, benefits and rewards include:
- Thrive@Hilton, a new value proposition introduced in 2017 that helps Team Members evolve by creating space for inspiration, creativity and meaningful connections. Through new initiatives like building in time to recharge during the workday, sabbaticals, and modern tools for increasing recognition, Hilton enables Team Members to grow and flourish in body, mind and spirit.
- Industry-leading benefits for all hourly and salaried Team Members, such as parental leave, adoption assistance and GED assistance programs.
- Exclusive travel discounts and perks for Team Members, families and friends through the company's Go Hilton Travel Programs.
- Ongoing and annual appreciation programs that enable guests, peers and managers to recognize Team Members at all levels.
- Time and monetary resources that empower Team Members to support their environments and local communities.
- Ongoing learning and development resources that help Team Members plan and manage their careers and develop new skills.
To learn more about working at Hilton and current open positions, visit our career site here. To see behind the scenes and meet our Team Members, follow us at Hilton Careers on Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook. Visit us on Glassdoor for our Team Member's perspective on working for Hilton.
MICE-Contact is one of the most popular international leading Media and PR Magazine dedicated to the global meeting industry. The weekly "MICE-Business Travel News" is subscribed by more than 96,300 MICE executives, key buyers and journalists around the globe.
MICE-Contact cooperates closely with a number of organisations and we are represented at all major trade fairs around the globe and exclusively cover the newest trend and events. Our readership works and represents the business travel industry and appreciates our first-hand reporting which is editing by professional journalists. Our press distribution reaches thousands of travel professionals and hundreds of journalists from all over the world.
By: MC Media Group International Global Office Berlin | Editor-in-Chief Werner Kreis
Contact email: email@example.com